Terms & Conditions – The Camp
We strongly recommend travelling with a Telstra mobile for best phone coverage in our region. There is either no or very limited phone reception at the Gilgooma Camp Site.
Depending on the season and current restrictions, a campfire may be permitted. You are welcome to collect firewood off the ground from the property. We ask you not to burn hollow timber, as we try and preserve as much habitat for our native wildlife as possible. Do not cut down any trees.
We are delighted to offer over 25 hectarre of camping space. Guests choose to stay with us because of the wide-open spaces and the privacy this offers, so please be mindful of how close you park to existing campers.
There are no toilets on site. Please bring your own shovel and toilet paper, and be considerate with your use of them. Under no circumstances is it ok to empty your cassette on the site. The closest free dump point is the Coonamble Riverside Caravan Park.
There are no garbage facilities at Gilgooma. Please take all rubbish with you and leave no trace.
RESPECT FOR THE SITE AND OTHERS
- There are to be no drones used at any time without permission.
- Dogs must always remain on a leash, and owners must clean up all waste.
- Children must always be supervised by an adult.
- Do not drive private vehicles around the farm.
- Speed limit is 10km/ hr. Please be aware of children and animals.
- Prior to arrival, please ensure your check-in and bio security visitor register has been completed.